Princess ship

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nazca Lines: Hummingbird in Southern Peru

On 25 March 2007, when my cruise ship Golden Princess docked in San Martin, south of Lima, Peru, I took a 309-USD per person, 7-hour group, a country more famous Nazca overflight of southern Peru's Lines included. Our chartered single-engine Aero Condor Grand Caravan propeller planes flew south to the Nazca lines from the airport in Ica, Peru. Ica is located about 50 miles (80 km) from the port of San Martin is located. Although the total number of flight over the necessary80 minutes, most of the time, was required to return to Ica travel. In Nazca even I found it very difficult to take either still photos or video clips on the pilots themselves continuous extreme aerial maneuvering and my lack of familiarity with the placement of the pictures on the plane, too unusual, my stomach was a bit excited because of the excessive pilot Banking . Fortunately, I've really have not, the use of the flight were making the sick-bagson the plane. Although I am glad I, led the tour, I would now like I had just to visit the Nazca lines, instead of trying to photograph them concentrated in the continuously-banking aircraft. For the record, my group tour included a visit to the regional archaeological museum in Ica, the artifacts and features from mummies of the Paracas, Nazca and Ica cultures. This video clip shows one of about a dozen images that I saw from the plane. In addition to around 900 geoglyphs(Trapeze ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW5aXPiEpX0&hl=en

Tags : Bread Maker Recipes Air Conditioner Accessories overhead monitor school loan consolidation mesothelioma lawsuits van insurance quote

No comments:

Post a Comment