Princess ship

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sinking Cruise Ship - Santorini (Repost - new footage)

To all the meanies who commented on my last video about the poor camera work, I am sorry. But I tried to get this uploaded asap so you could see it almost immediately. This one has some more footage and I tried to cut out the shaking or slow down the speed to reduce the shaking. Ok, I suck, I know and I zoom too much, I know that too -- just chill out. Next time a boat sinks I will take more care to be still. I added music again so that the video doesnt seem too boring because it is a little long. This song is by a girl named Ralia (Greek Singer) and the some is Called (Ego gia Sena). I dont know who did the song on the other video I posted. The ship started to list in fira after hitting some volcanic reef in the old port. Then they dragged it here to my work (Volcano View Vip Villas www.volcanoviewvillas.com) so that they could wash it up by the beach, but that didnt work (maybe on purpose) and it sank around 7 am



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gCs3H8tN4s&hl=en

Tags : depreciation tax dvd monitor online credit card processing mastercard credit card automobile insurance quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment