Princess ship

Friday, August 6, 2010

Princesses and Pirates - Opera Vs Gilbert and Sullivan

I was Shop-Vac-Ing my "Princess Cat Parlour" - I'll explain what that is short - when "I heard a" thwop from the following bagpipey noise that indicates, "In four hours the ship blows, Captain." I turned the vac on and off the plug into the middle found the tail - where two lengths are connected. I separated them and "plip", has fallen out ... a dead mouse. A rather well-fed dead mouse.

I think it has died from old age.

You may be wondering how a mouse die of old ageif he lives in a room full of cats. Let me explain. I volunteer for the area pounds and I have to bring more home-grown cats to promote (and often at fixed.) Those who are domestic cats - that never more on her offer tootsies out there to touch on the lawn, let alone starting protection their toes and tongue with a dead mouse delicacy - they are the princesses. The princesses have names like "Sweetie Pie" and "Halo". I heat her room to a beautiful 68EURF, they have really comfortable beds and two CBC (classical)plays in the background. You know very well into family homes.

The "Pirates" are the big old smelly cat, or the scrappy lean female cats. All they have is known to sleep under the stars, cleaning, spraying and fighting. The pirates are names like "Jack" and "Growl". I do not think heat of the "Pirates Shipyard" are so warm, because they'll be moving to Real Estate (barn on the farm), where they can to their heart's content Swashbuckle. You only get on the mat, CBC One (Talk Radio to keep), sleepingthey form. (For some reason I can not get "Two" in this space.) But oddly enough, within a week, my queens and kings of the road into the living room, walking my curse become princesses.

And that is why the mouse on chow cat food and die in their sleep got.

How are they on in a position to meander over? It happened by accident. The rooms are side-by-each. The Princess's Parlour has a drop ceiling, the Pirates' Shipyard does not have a ceiling, but the space above the ParlourBlanket was nice and cozy. It had to happen - one day a few of them gathered in the same place and fell through. My husband patched the hole with a board. Then she fell through, just to the left of this point - and my husband that up to patched. And then she fell on the right of first place and my husband said, "What's the point?"

I'm trying to lure the pirates to return to the shipyard. At supper time, I always serve them their first canned. When they hear me open "their" doorsee march with wrangling over who is first out of the Parlour. These cats - male or female - can jump from the floor to one of the holes in the ceiling with just about every prop. The princesses - male or female - can not.

But they do not stay, no way. The minute they licked their coats are clean evacuate to the room and let the Princess' s food. And speaking of evacuating - they only use the litter boxes in the room, never in the yard.

So, why not memake more effort to separate them? First, I'm just encouraging. This is not a permanent situation in any case. Plus it's something quite charming about a cat who decides that s / he change "rather than to fight. Warmth, comfort and classical music have a stronger pull than rain, garbage cans and barking dogs. But the pirates still get out, such as cats Farm accepted - except I will only take it as a place where there is a very warm house and all the food they canto eat.

"And on Saturday afternoon," I say to the new owners, "if you do not mind, please change the radio station in the barn to CBC's Saturday Afternoon at the Opera." This Grimalkin as both the opera and the host Bill Richardson. It seems he is a cat lover. His most recent bio says:

Richardson lives in Vancouver with two small dogs, a medium-sized black cat, and a harp on which he can play a tune. " The tune turns out to be Greensleeves, and the cat is not nearly as mean the bioimplied. "I feel bad about that, 'Richardson on slagging, says the cat. "She must have been ab * tch to the day I wrote it. But for the most part, it's a very nice cat."

Maybe Bill would like Princess is both a pirate and a cat join meaning his / Nice. In this way, it can either fit their moods!



Recommend : mastercard giftcard auto insurance onlinequote lcd dial internet

No comments:

Post a Comment